Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pictures that work or don't

I went to a conference this last weekend with a friend to hear Graham Cooke speaking. It was fantastic! My friend even had glory dust on her hands at the end. For those unfamiliar with that term, it's a bit hard to describe because I don't fully understand it myself, but it's one of those 'signs and wonders' that God does at times. Basically after a prayer time she looked down and saw (and I saw, because I was standing beside her) that her hands were covered in sparkles. Each sparkle is quite small and right in the grooves of the skin. In the sunlight you can see them all over her hands in different colours, but you can hardly see them out of the direct light, and I've tried several times to take photos but fairly unsucessfully - maybe because each sparkle is so small. And when they're washed off they just come back again. Why does God do stuff like that? Don't know. Maybe you should ask him. But it's fun! God is fun! Who wouldn't want a bit of sparkle in their day? :) That's the 3rd good friend of mine who has had this 'glory dust' on their hands, so you never know, you might be next!

So that you can still have a photo, here's one of a butterfly we found. I love how soft their wings are. Gorgeous.

No comments: