Sunday, June 23, 2013

Feeling the love

I'm feeling the love today. My boy has given me lots of hugs. Eldest chicken brought me a slice of chocolate cake this morning, and I felt very grateful for her thoughtfulness and generosity. It was quite lacking in the icing department, but she did inform me that it had been hygienically removed before making it's way into her mouth! LOL. Then this evening my littlest chicken looked me in the eye and said "Mummy, you are really clever!" Awwwww! So I'm savouring the moment. Writing it down, so when there's ... ah... other types of family moments I can ponder this one instead!

Littlest chicken needs no bribery to hop in front of the camera. (Eldest child negotiates a fee before sitting). So here she is, proudly displaying that she is up to reader number 19, brought to you by the phoneme 'ar'.


No comments: