Saturday, September 26, 2009

The dust continues

We are stuck inside again today, with more dust passing by. I made some more strawberry shortcake (can't get enough of it!), Don has been getting into a book (with children piled on top of him at various stages), and the children are getting restless. The younger two took it into their heads to do some paper cutting, which was lovely, until I left the room and they decided to start cutting their hair instead. The boy's hair, being the shortest, is the most obviously... er ... re-shaped. Oldest chicken has been working hard writing her new book, with the amazing and gripping title of 'The Hour of Dawn'. I wish I'd thought of a title like that when I was young! I could never think of a title, and all of my stories started with "It was a dark and stormy night..." (can you tell I was a Madeline L'Engle fan?).

Time for some family games...

No comments: