Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The joy of pedalling

Chicken no.3 has discovered how to pedal her bike, so she has been outside pretty much all day!



Chasing after her brother on his bike. The lot of the 3rd one, eh? Always chasing after the others...


And chicken no.1 has been very busy making a book for her bear. She writes a lot of books, but I thought I would share this one with you. I just loooove her spelling! I'll translate (her words, my spelling).


Raby (pron. Ray-bee) the Rabbit


Raby was only little when his mother died. 'When will I grow up?' He asked.


When you turn 19. When will that be? Lookout! Look - raining sunglasses!

Help! Yikes!

Phew said his father.

Now am I grown up? Yes.

I've just been outside again, and I can hear the zebra finches trilling their little songs to each other - gorgeous!

No comments: