Monday, September 22, 2008

Lazy days with friends

The last few days have been filled with friends - new and old. It's been delightful! Not much sewing to report, because I've been frantically trying to catch up on housework and clean the toilets before visitors arrive!!



The rain has been pouring down for the last 24 hours - it's just beautiful. Hope the veggies and trees are soaking it all in. And this should fill the tank and help see the plants through summer. I'm very excited that the seeds I saved from tomatoes and pumpkins are now sprouting! I might develop a green thumb after all!




And before the rain started falling Don finished his current major project. Ta da! Ah, this is such a nice shot - green grass, new swings, and conveniently cuts off the work clothes of Don's that I've left dripping wet on the line for the last 2 days....

No comments: